8/1

The Language of Love

Your form is so sweet to me
Like fresh grains from sugar cane
Our rustic love is embraced from a distance
Or celebrated via the language of champagne


Gemstones are only for the dependent
And our love is free and secure
We do not need anything but love
Into that thought by you I've been allured


We are buoyant in this pool of love
And no one can sink us in this living dream
You are the only person in my mind, heart, and soul;
No one can come take you away or come in between


We think in sequences and are equal in a way
You are in my heart, where you belong
There you may stay and remain safe and sleep
You can reside there for however long


I am glad you were found
And I am glad that it was by me
This is not natural
Can this really be?


You are my special someone
My close one
My answer is simple now
I love you until my very end