25/02

The One



When I call you pick up
If I try to hug you, you try to kiss me
When I fall you laugh but you help me up
If I fail you'll blame everything and everyone else and then just say try again
When its cold your always there to cuddle
If I say, "I love you" you say, "I love you too"
When we're together we're happy
If we fight we laugh and just play fight
When I make you mad you let me know so I can fix it
If I mess up you just smile and kiss me
When I'm sad you try to make me laugh n forget

Most of all are the things I can say and think with complete honesty like
With you I think anything's possible
I don't know what I was doing before you showed up but I'm glad those days are over
You are so beautiful and sweet I still can't believe you picked me
Truth be told I don't know how I got you but can't question good luck like that
If the world ends tomorrow I couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather spend my last days with

Then again you have so many things I love about you
The fact that you are so sweet to me no matter what
Your beautiful brown eyes that just seem to shimmer
An amazing personality that I can't help but love
Your amazing ability to have a random moment with me share it and laugh about it
As well as the fact that no matter how stupid I act you laugh and still claim me

As far as I'm concerned you are perfect the way you are
Stay the same and please stay mine


 
You


All I have is you...
You alone is the force that drives me;
You are my protector, my best friend, my lover
My love, I adore you 

What if I can't control you?
Will I just crumble to pieces and give up?
What if I can't make you happy in every aspect, in every sense of the word, 
will I just instead continue to focus on the negative?
All I have this hour is a fear in my heart and a sadness in my soul...
I'll just continue doing the best I can,
I still worry about you.
I will surround myself with positive influences and
sever the cord that's dragging me down.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I Still Love You

As much as i have gone through
i still want to be with you.
I know a lot has gone on
But i know you still want me too.

We have shared so many memories
and all the love we have is real.
I know it is hard for you to want me back
but you cannot deny how you feel.

i know you feel you are trying
and are doing what you feel is best.
I just want us be together
because i know we will make it, we're best.

i want to kiss you
and hug you and hold you always.
You are my baby on my hand
and will always be anyways.

You are so special to me
and i dont want to lose you.
I want you to come back to me
Because you and i are meant to be
i always knew










Hope

With star struck eyes
i looked at you and smiled.
i knew at that moment you were mine
but that only lasted a while.

I was stupid to think
that leaving you for a few days would 
But now i see that
i only caused more hurt.

You were my one and only
but now you dont know if we are meant to be.
I almost had you back i thought
but its otherwise i see.

I loved you then
and i love you still.
You are my baby
i am fighting and always will.

I cannot give up my true love
when i know it is meant to be.
I just wish you could see it too
that whats right in front of you is me.

You are so amazing
and i hope you know that by now.
i tell you that all the time
so if you dont, i dont know how.

i hope one of these days
sometime very soon
you will come back to me
because our love is larger than the moon.

I know you feel some of this
if not all of it you see.
I know you are lost and confused
but i hope that all you really want is me.



this is for you
my dear lover