my mind.


Do not let it live in time to see another stray 
I used to be too sad to adapt inadvertently 
appear in your 
I was deeply shaken 
Walked together did not say anything  
Heart is satisfied 



I remember holding you just want to be  
Warm feeling
I lost have been more appreciative of 

I am more than glad I was you, I love 
Do not let go just hold hands tightly  
I always guard 
By you,
Pa

I'm happy you know me 

I will not cry because I believe 
We loved every second brave 
Can attest to the beauty of life  

The world must collapse at any time  
I have no other desire 
If tomorrow will be gone 
I love to take advantage of
Can attest to the beauty of life 

Love's beautiful 
So beautiful

in which you all are always be with me
i love you all
Who do i care.
Who do care me. 

:'))

thank you.