APOLOGIZE

i dun like today!!
don't like at all..
i should not argue..
i have lost my promise!!
f me!!
I HATE MYSELF!!
stupid idiot bodoh bengong suck FUCK!!!
im so sorry..
i apologize..
i apologize to all what had i did..
apologize to all the people who i hurt..
apologize to all the bad..


it's not too late..
it's not to late if u still love me..
it's not too late..
but it's late..
it's nvm for me if u still love me..
IT'S NOT LATE FOE ME..

i can't off my eyes of u..
i can't..
I CAN'T OFF MY EYES OF YOU..


Stay and lie here next to me,
your bolster in times of need,
allow these arms to hold you dear,
to feel the warmth that you your heart heed.

Leave the sighs and questions aside,
rest and know your heart I will secure;
a shield to your distresses, protecting you,
away from harm nor anything that is impure.


Tempt me not that I may profess,
confessing my innermost desires,
declaring of what I have suppressed;
slowly persuading me to coed with fire.

Be it knowingly or unknown,
this pressure, it is forcing in strong
lest my heart the desire is not thrown,
then like a melody a charm in its song