B.L.O.W

K.S.F.A.T 

blow me a A+ please!!

please don't blow me A pimple pon!!

goshhh!!

my face is F.A.T. and getting a lot of P.I.M.P.L.E nowadays.

i cannot la weyyy!! >,<

actually i like the FAT word!! aha.

want to know? bluek! ><

hee.

visit my another blog if you know me super O'WELL.

but i have a lots of bloggieeeee la deyyy.. =.=''

thank you for your attention. :))











if you is not be with me.


i can live myself for the rest of the time.


i can survives in difficult circumstance.

i manage to live in spite!! 




i knew that i should not.











blow you a kiss when i love you.
blow you a miss when i think of you.
blow you a hug when i need you.
blow you a smile when u sad.
blow you a happiness when you was alone.
blow you up when you full with your stressfulness.
blow you
do let you know
imy

blow me a kiss means you love me.
blow me a miss when you think of me.
blow me a hug when you need me.
blow me a smile when i sad.
blow me a happiness when i was alone.
 blow me up when i full with my stressfulness.
blow me
do let me know
ylm