拼了『RE-read+RE-turn+RE-verse』



nowadays everyday lepak at public library keep study study study & still study.
if not go back home just will sleep nia. so got home also cannot back. xD
alasan je banyak.
Joey that day come my house and fetch me.
that day went to public library meet some T.A new friends.
they are friendly and funny lo..
especially i with Joey. chit-chat dirty stuff at the car.
and also Chelsea (maomao).
always said that Jay Chao is her brother.
then we say Jay Chao is c*b** kia then she is Chao c*b**
apalah weyyy.. xD
we all like dohh habis S.P.M nie. haha
meet with Tracy, Vicky & ah xin. all is nice girl. ^^
Tracy & Vicky asked me some question. i x taww jawabb la weyy.. haha
they gila gila siao gehh.. xD

everyday after school went to public library.
the pak cik also kenal me already la weyy..
that day pak cik said that : "ah mooi ni kuat study"
haha. xD i terasa pulak. ><
cause i go everyday and the last person who leave the library.xD
then pakcik asked me. izit our school got one girl couple with Malay. i said ya.
that one is Tatiana la weyy.. u.wek!

then 1st 1st pakcik asked me :
"mane pakwe u? "
"i x ade pakwe la, orang study nie."
"x nak cari yang malay ke"
"x taw ==''"
"gi cari yang malay pye la"
then beside him got one guy
"i jadi u pye boy friends la ok x?"
"x nak"
then i also go in study liao.
xD
when next time i go. pakcik will asked back the same question pulak.
apalah nie.. =.=
pakcik a pakcik.

this week my gang very less people go to school la.
all curi malas. hee. :)
then always with the Malay gang.
makan study main borak.
that day went to library together with them.
also a siao group. xD


 izzati
 yayan
 natasha
myne



next week is the last week study at secondary school.
so i will go to school all the day.
secondary high school just once in a life time.
pass already it cant return back.
just will be the memory between you and me.
so i appreciate the time when i am with you all.
really. :))

although i had lose something. but its not that serious to say that i am the unlucky one.
i always tell myself
I AM THE LUCKY ONE! :))
cause i have my papa. my family. my friends. teacher. who always belong with me.
i have foods to eat. water to drink. books to read.
this is what you said. till now i still remember. :))
so. its nothing can prove that i am poor & useless.
i am rich than everyone. 『心中有福』
with all the love that everyone give to me.
I KNOW YOU KNOW. :))

i know sometimes i am a emo person.
but i know what i am doing & what i want to do.
everyone got feelings.
its not a wrong.

now i am full with stress.
but i cant release it out.
i am crying for that.
but still keep the same.

must fight with sejarah and my additional math. >.<

S.P.M
SIJIL PEPERIKSAAN MALAYSIA.
SIJIL PERGI MAMPUS!! xD

holiday berkorban. xD

best wish to
you

Yong Ting
Vivian Lee
Hoe Ying
Sonia
Pey Cheng
ah Sze
Elen Chua
EChen
Tung
Hui Ling
Wei Erh
Chai Shin
Wei Jing
Wan Jing
Siew Imm
XinYi
Mathilda
Chelsea
ah Xin
Tracy
Vicky
Hamsa
Shy 
Tyvia
Izzati
Yayan
Tasha
Myne
&
all form5 student

good luck :))

God is never going to come down from a cloud & say:
"you now have permission to be successful!"
you have to give yourself permission.






{ily}
{imy}