memories~

i juzt keep my room..
it take me back to all my good memories~
i was cry the hold night..
it make me so warm..







 


 


 
do her still rmb this?
our promises?

 


 


 


 
 friendship..

 
 the couple..
another one?

 


 


 
 Christmas is coming soon!!!
yaeh!

 
 o0~

 
kakax~

 
 serabut btul!
help lolX~

 
crystal

 
 long time a go~
my deardear give me~

 


 


 
 do u rmb?

 
 poem~

 
 this book bring back many memory to me~
like it much!!

 
 all is my harta~

 

 
 wah wah wawh!~
loe letter~
kakax!~ ~

 


 


 
 this is last time grandpa give me de..
now cant see this money in china dy luu~

 
 this is Mathilda bought for me when she go china last year~
PIG~
WOW~

 
''love''


 
WEI JING ~ WAN JING ~ PEYCHENG ~ SHY~ PUNNIE ~ THMYA ~ DARSYNAH ~ NADTI ~ SIEW IMM ~ YEE CHEN ~ SEE MIN ~ YUKY GOH ~ CHI TENG ~ ZIN RIN ~ YVONNE CHOI ~ CINDY ~

 

END~