i feel you when i close my eyes..




i look at you     never change

i miss you

felt want to hug you tight on that time

i am sorry i cant do that


i dreams you last night

dreams we back together

we tell out everything

i cried u cried

i will never forget

you face

the smile     the tear     the happiness      the sadness

on my mind


i appreciate,, got the chance be with you either i dint talk to you 


21-09
you talk to me said that you don't know how to do cause you din read it..
you smile i smile :))


22-09
happy moon festival!!
you said bye bye to me.. i was shock..
i remember last year
moon festival 
what you did for me on the beach..
i want to go back but i cant i need to study.. i miss that so much!!! :'(( 


23/09
i saw you don't have much time to do you text..
me too.. the whole paper i didn't done even half of the question..
i look at you feel your nervous..