the seven-TEEN without you..



wake up early in the morning..

5++am

i have been sleep late because i late sleep and because i cant sleep

xD

went to TC to watch sunrise..

xiao giler!! but syok!! xD

from the darkness wait until the brightness

its feel good.. :)

good weather, cold..

sat on the sand wait for the sunrise

while waiting the sun we cant wait to drop our leg into the sea

LOL

warm geh~

wow!!












i like this!! :))






lepas habis main puaspuas!! xD

went to mcD :))


LOVESSSSS MCD gaogao!! :))






chocolate cake~



after went to tc we go long gai..

pastu balik umah tido!! xD

too early wake up already.

afternoon

movie time! :)

ita an awesome movie!!

STEP UP 3D





ROMANTIC dou~ ^^



must watch it!!

while watching felt like i will follow them to dance!! xD

BROVO BROVO BROVO!!

LOVEssssssssssssss dance with MUSIC!!


daddy always said: "no music no life" ((:

but hor, dunno why mui keep saying the movie so bored.. LOL

jgn byk songel la weyyyyy...xD


pastu pon balik umah

mlm ade tuition pulak!! xD

sunrise is nice!
seawater is fresh!
mcD is delicious!
chocolate cake is nice!
stepup 3D is awesome!!
...but later tuition is what? xD




after finish tuition i asked daddy :"where is my KFC?" LOL

mcm nak sgt tuh~ LMAO

actually i don't want la..

then daddy said:"KFC 就没有啦,打包面要吗?"

haha~我照杀!! >,<

daddy说生日吃面是对的

长寿面啊~赫赫~

jiak baobao.. ^^



terasa nak mkn TOMYAM.. LOL




went back home belanje them mkn C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E

haha..

nak sgt!!

the clock tik tok tik tok..




pass jor luu..










today went to tc remind me a lot of memories..

the memories that i had never forget

with daddy mummy

with sister and brother

with the one

with friends

with buddies

is you all always by my side

helping me and accompany me to growth  up

now

i am big girl already :))

wont let you all to worry about me

i know what i am doing

what i am doing is that the things i want to do

even though there is no you by my side

but i know

you will always belong with me

i will do what i have promise

what i promise

to myself

to you
 
to sister


i will take the good care of myself as what i have promise you

i learn how to respect people

how to make everything go smooth

i will be better than after this


today

is a wonderful day

but its not the most happier day for me

i felt i will cry

but it does not happen on today

i know that is not u hope to see

the reason is to keep myself to be strong and tough! :))

i felt i had lost something that should be found on myself

i am trying to find back hard

its not a easy for me go through all this

it need time or its forever

before this i have lost myself in study

SPM trial is coming

i cant let myself to continue to be like this

its so stupid!!

i felt i am so annoying

to let my dear that care me disappointing on me

especially my elder sister---- aiai

keep warning me..

thanks so much sis!! ily


i will prove myself to u soon!

watch out!! haha :))






thanks to y.xin & y.en

thanks for u all accompany me for the half day
thanks for the cake

thanks for the present

thanks for the memories that u all gave









yours the one massage is enough for me already

although u did not reply my msg its okay.. ^^

thanks..

知足就好

一切都会变得更好







thanks to everyone that wished me

family

friend

and somebody that i don't even know well

i am happy with all the wished that i get is almost 300 wished from FACE BOOK

untill my fb is been block to post to anyone wall and comment on the post

this is it
"You have been blocked from posting on walls because you repeatedly misused this feature. This block will last anywhere from a few hours to a few days."

O.M.G! xD

i will appreciate and thankful what u all had gave me..

always and always :))





the morning is cold
sunrise is nice
seawater is fresh
mcD is delicious
chocolate cake is yummy
stepup3 is awesome
tuition is tired
mee is hot
chocolate is sweet
THE DAY IS END

where is the present? LOL


















what you saw before is just the beginning.

wow i got chills..

this actually looks really good!! :))





i am seven - TEEN now!! :))
LMAO
ily